Strategy and planning for mobile devices is critical to a successful school-wide or district-wide deployment. Pre-deployment planning should focus on all aspects including technical requirements, pedagogical considerations, policy updates, maintenance and sustainment, user training, and infrastructure impact.
Our team offers end-to-end services for planning and implementing a successful deployment of mobile devices in a way that centralizes the technical management while providing users a seamless and secure experience. We will work with you to define project objectives for classroom use and develop a plan to help your school or district integrate the use of mobile technology in ways that prepares students for their future.
If your school is embarking on the use of mobile devices for learning the following questions are critical components of pre-deployment:
• How will your IT staff manage hundreds or thousands of mobile devices?
• Is your wireless coverage adequate to support all of the new users?
• How will you manage the installation of software that is applied school-wide or for a specific subject?
• Is the communication on your wireless network secure?
• Do you have tools in place to monitor the content being shared on the school network?
• Do current technology use policies reflect the use of the new devices?
• Do you have a plan for training teachers, students, and parents on the use of mobile technology?
• Have you updated policies to reflect the use of tablets in school?
We can help you with all of these questions by providing planning and support packages that are designed to meet your specific needs.